Rewarding opportunity currently available for a Nurse
Practitioner to join Howard Center's adult outpatient team. Individual
will provide outpatient services for adults with mental health and/or substance
use issues. The ideal candidate will be hard working and model
strong interpersonal skills and high ethical standards.
in psychiatric evaluation and ongoing care of clients.
pharmacological treatment plans and implementing them.
from accredited Nurse Practitioner program
and valid licensure by the State of Vermont as APRN
- 3 years
of related experience is required.
time. 37.5 hours/week
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.