The INCLUSION Program is seeking a Clinical Behavior Specialist to join an innovative team that supports the social, emotional, behavioral, and academic needs of students within their school settings throughout Chittenden County. These settings include public schools, the therapeutic milieu of Baird School, and the Tutorial And Behavior Services program for students requiring intensive supports in alternative learning environments.
The ideal candidate will possess strong
assessment, diagnostic, and crisis intervention skills. The ability to work
collaboratively with mental health and educational teams is essential. The
candidate will have demonstrated skills supporting the placement of students
with emotional disabilities through the provision of training and supervision
to staff working directly with students. Candidates must be proficient in the
development of behavioral modification plans and an ability to analyze and
Licensing Requirement Notice
Vermont regulation mandates that if you do not hold a valid license then you must be on the Roster of Nonlicensed & Noncertified Psychotherapists before you can be hired for work in this position. If you are not yet on the Roster, please begin the process immediately to avoid delay in hiring. Note this process may take 3-5 days for in-state applications and up to several weeks for out-of-state applications. Instructions can be found on the website for the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation.
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid
premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 20 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.