Join First Call for Chittenden County, Howard Center's emergency services program, as a Supervisor.
First Call responds to mental health emergencies, with the philosophy that the caller defines the crisis. The population served includes youth and adults in Chittenden County, other family members or natural supports, Howard Center staff, medical and mental health care providers, law enforcement, schools and other community partners.
Supervisors are responsible for daily operations and clinical oversight of the 24/7 program. Duties include internal and external training, direct clinical service, shift coverage, and direct staff supervision. To be considered for this Supervisor II position, you must have a Master's Degree, a clinical license and have a reliable vehicle with an acceptable driving history. Some evening/weekend hours required.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 20 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.