Opening available for a sincere and caring team player who is looking to begin a career in the mental health field. We are seeking a substitute clinician to work in ASSIST, a hospital diversion program, and participate with the ASSIST treatment team of clinicians, doctors, nurses, and crisis clinicians to develop treatment plans for individuals in crisis.
- Complete clinical documentation,
- Monitoring mental health symptoms,
- Assist clients in their process of stabilization.
- Bachelors degree
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude are essential.
- Computer literacy, basic counseling skills, engagement skills, and ability to deal effectively with crisis situations.
- Must have transportation (vehicle, valid driver's license)
- Hours vary weekly some overnights
- The hiring rate of pay for this position is $18.15/hour.
- Non-benefits eligible
Perks & Benefits
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!