Program Managers work within a clinical team to develop, plan and implement comprehensive services for individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder and their families. The scope of a Program Manager's role is to manage and supervise all aspects of their services. Services can include, case management, community support, residential support, therapy/clinical support and other funding that is managed and monitored by the Program Manager.
|Perks & Benefits:|
• Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
• Delta dental
• Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 20 hours or more
• Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
• Life insurance
• Flexible spending account
• Childcare stipend
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee referral program with financial payment
• Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
• Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
• Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.