We are seeking a dynamic, creative and passionate Program Manager who wants to positively impact the field of substance
The position provides clinical and
administrative oversight to the ACT1 and Bridge
24/7/365 substance abuse crisis detox and stabilization programs.
- Staff management including recruitment, hiring, performance management and evaluation.
- Staff training and clinical supervision.
- Oversight of scheduling, and adequate staffing coverage for program.
- Review admissions and screenings to assess risk as needed.
- Operations and building maintenance.
- Participation in supervisor on-call coverage.
- Budget management and allocation of resources.
- Compliance and contract management including reporting and following all applicable regulations.
- Development and training for site and program specific policy and procedures/protocols (CINA/CIWA/withdrawal and medication oversight, admission/discharge criteria, documentation, etc.)
- Utilization Management, regular reporting and outcomes development.
- Ensure quality coordination of services, standard of care, and staff skill development and competency.
- Intra-agency and community partnership liaison relationships and collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Registered Nurse License.
- 5 years' work experience in substance use/addictions behavioral health field.
- 3 years' supervisory/management experience.
Perks and Benefits:
- Generous time off starting at
36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and
increases with years of service)
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with
agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Agency paid 401K retirement and
additional incentive match program
- Delta dental
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with
- Discounted online
undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace
wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff,
financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and
- Voluntary benefits from
local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone
service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!