Join the School Services Program as a Clinician. Provide mental health, consultation and case management services to youth, using a Social Work model. This position starts in August 2019.
The School Services Program helps children, ages 3-22 and their families address challenges so that children can experience healthy development and school success. School Services Clinicians act as the link between home, school and community in order to promote and support students' overall school and social success.
Consider this position if you have a Master's Degree, use of a personal vehicle with a clean driving record and are licensed/license-eligible.
Licensing Requirement Notice
Vermont regulation mandates that if you do not hold a valid clinical license then you must added to the Roster of Nonlicensed & Noncertified Psychotherapists before you can be hired for work in this position. If you are not yet on the Roster, please begin the process immediately to avoid delay in hiring. Note this process may take 3-5 days for in-state applications and up to several weeks for out-of-state applications. Instructions can be found on the website for the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation.
Click the link below to hear from individuals currently in this role:
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- 40 hour work week with a 205 day contract; also offer 3 personal days and 8 sick days with a $1000 bonus for completing contract days annually
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.