"We value the many contributions of our staff, and we recognize that every person, every job, contributes to the well-being of the children, adults, and families we serve. I hope you will consider joining one of our many teams to make a difference in the lives of so many of our neighbors and community members."
-Bob Bick, Chief Executive Officer
Click the link below to learn how Howard Center helps change lives:
On-Call Sub Safety Connection
- Provide in-person and over-the-air outreach and
contact for program participants.
- Supports the operator conduct prompts and handles participant
- Provides tech support to
program participants when needed
- Responsible for collaborating with the operator to support the program participant using person-centered communication skills.
- A combination of Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 Years of experience
- Independent decision making and crisis management skills
- A valid driver's license and use of a personal vehicle
- Basic computer skills
- We offer a competitive Salary commensurate to experience
- Hourly rate of $21.40/hr.
Our Values: Clients are at the heart of our decision making. We are committed to individual and collective well-being and success. We are responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We are steadfast in our practice and pursuit of excellence.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Retirement through 401(k)
- Award-winning workplace wellness program including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.