"We value the many contributions of our staff, and we recognize that every person, every job, contributes to the well-being of the children, adults, and families we serve. I hope you will consider joining one of our many teams to make a difference in the lives of so many of our neighbors and community members."-Bob Bick, Chief Executive Officer
Click the link below to learn how Howard Center helps change lives:
Case Manager- Family Focused- Intensive Family Based Services:
Provide in-home services to families at risk of out-of-home placement. The Case Manager provides intervention and case management to families through direct service, coordinating and collaborating with internal/external professionals, and resources, and documenting services.
- Manage a caseload of approximately 4-8 families.
- Parent education
- Case coordination, including communication with other providers, scheduling, and attending team meetings, and documenting services
- Crisis Prevention and management
- Clinical documentation of services provided
- Have a strong understanding of: Mental Health system and the Department of Children and Families; community resources for youth and families; and the impacts of trauma on families.
- Bachelor's degree in a human service field
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in working with children/youth, parents and/or families
- A valid driver's license and use of a personal vehicle
- The availability of working evenings and/or weekends
- A demonstrated knowledge of working with substance use and addictive behavior
- Ability to independently make decisions in a crisis, work well with teams and other professionals, and engage with youth and families
- Full Time
- Exempt Position
- Annual Salary of $42,604.38
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with 80% agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families (pro-rated for part time). This Point of Service Plan features no deductible.
- Two Dental options through Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Employer 401(k) contributions
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Medical & Childcare Flexible Spending Account
- Childcare Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Our Values: Clients are at the heart of our decision making. We are committed to individual and collective well-being and success. We are responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We are steadfast in our practice and pursuit of excellence.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.