Provide support for clients who are at or near a
point of crisis and needing additional support to stabilize.
- Establish professional relationships with clients and
families assigned to caseload
- Provide urgent care case management/care coordination
to children, youth, adults, and families regardless of diagnosis
- Provide brief treatment (crisis stabilization)
- Transport clients in personal vehicle in the community
- Determine appropriate services/referrals a client needs
- Assess ongoing needs of client and family and make
referrals as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- One year of experience working in human services
- Experience with assessment, diagnosis, crisis
intervention and de-escalation.
- Valid driver's license and use of a personal vehicle.
- Full time (37.5 hours/week)
- Travel within Chittenden County
- Union eligible position
- Non-exempt position
- Annual salary of $38,941.50
offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience
- 36 paid days off
- 401k with up to 8% employer contribution
- Excellent Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Childcare stipend
.*All sign on bonuses are
exclusively offered to external staff and internal staff are not eligible.
*All referral bonuses
are exclusively offered to internal staff and external applicants are not
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The
agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its
workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are
encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard
Center's EOE policy.