We value the many contributions of our staff,
and we recognize that every person, every job, contributes to the well-being of
the children, adults, and families we serve. I hope you will consider joining
one of our many teams to make a difference in the lives of so many of our
neighbors and community members."
-Bob Bick, Chief Executive Officer
Click the link below to learn how Howard Center
helps change lives:
behavioral and administrative supervision to Behavior Interventionists in the
INCLUSION Program provides intensive, individualized support to Chittenden
County children in grades K-12 with serious emotional, behavioral, and academic
challenges who have not been able to be served with the most intensive public
school based supports.
successful candidate is able to effectively model how to work with highly
traumatized children and ensure safety in the work. Team Leads ensure
that the highest quality of care is provided at all times. Consider this
position if you have a Bachelor's Degree, professional work in the
field, and feel comfortable in a leadership position.
on the job training to advance the skills of Behavior Interventionists
consistency of the implementation of individual treatment plans
independent decision making and strong judgement skills for daily
programmatic needs and crisis situations
individual and group supports to assigned children
Applied Behavior Analysis methodology, effectively implement treatment
techniques as prescribed
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of professional work in the field
- Prefer experience working in a day treatment
- Driving is required as well as an acceptable
- Full Time
- Annual salary starting at $42,921
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with 80% agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families (pro-rated for part time). This Point of Service Plan features no deductible.
- Two Dental options through Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Employer 401(k) contributions
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Medical & Childcare Flexible Spending Account
- Childcare Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
- Employee referral and sign on bonus is subject to Howard Center policy.
Our Values: Clients are at the heart of our decision making. We are committed to individual and collective well-being and success. We are responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We are steadfast in our practice and pursuit of excellence.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.