Provide behavioral and administrative supervision to Behavior Interventionists in the INCLUSION Program.
The INCLUSION Program provides intensive, individualized support to Chittenden County children in grades K-12 with serious emotional, behavioral, and academic challenges who have not been able to be served with the most intensive public school based supports.
The successful candidate is able to effectively model how to work with highly traumatized children and ensure safety in the work. Team Leads ensure that the highest quality of care is provided at all times. Consider this position if you have a Bachelor's Degree, professional work in the field, and feel comfortable in a leadership position.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid
premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 20 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.