As a member of the Crisis Stabilization leadership team, the Team Lead is responsible for a number of supervisory responsibilities within the ASSIST program while also providing direct care
ASSIST is a residential setting for adults needing crisis respite and stabilization services and can serve up to 6 adults at a time. A hospital diversion program, ASSIST is staffed 24/7/365 and supports adults as they transition from inpatient to outpatient services or stabilize from personal crises. Staff supervise and monitor clients to ensure structure and safety, provide group intervention and individual support, and offer case management and therapeutic services.
- Provide administrative and clinical supervision
- Recruit and train new staff
- Coordinate staff schedules and participate
in on-call pool
- Provide direct support to clients
- Valid driver's License, and use of a personal
Two years of
experience working in the field of mental health and/or substance use
- This is a full time position
- This is a benefit eligible position
- This is an exempt position
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.