"We value the many contributions of our staff, and we recognize that every person, every job, contributes to the well-being of the children, adults, and families we serve. I hope you will consider joining one of our many teams to make a difference in the lives of so many of our neighbors and community members."-Bob Bick, Chief Executive Officer
Click the link below to learn how Howard Center helps change lives:
Team Lead - Community Support Program (CSP)
Provide support to recruit, train, schedule and supervise Residential Counselors. This role also provides direct intervention with clients. The Community Support Program provides residential support for adults with chronic and persistent mental health needs.
- Supervise to Residential Counselors
- Provide oversight of daily medication administration
- Recruit Residential Counselors
- Create on the job training to increase the competency of Residential Counselors
- Provide therapeutic 1:1 and group support to clients, implementing behavior plans and providing supportive counseling as needed
- Coordinate Residential Counselor schedules
- A combination of two years of experience working with adults with mental health challenges in either a residential or community-based setting and education will be considered
- Valid driver's License, and use of a personal vehicle
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- Annual salary starting at $42,921
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with 80% agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families (pro-rated for part time). This Point of Service Plan features no deductible.
- Two Dental options through Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Employer 401(k) contributions
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Medical & Childcare Flexible Spending Account
- Childcare Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Our Values: Clients are at the heart of our decision making. We are committed to individual and collective well-being and success. We are responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We are steadfast in our practice and pursuit of excellence.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.