Provide oversight of the Odd Jobs Program and supervise individuals with psychiatric disabilities who work for Howard Center's Odd Jobs Program. Foster social skills and integration of a diverse client population and provide a safe, comfortable environment for clients developing coping skills, social skills, and employment skills.
emotional and psychological support for adults with psychological disabilities
- Organize social outings and recreational activities
- Manage Odd Jobs Program, which involves recruiting, training and supervising client workers
- Three years working in a mental health field
- Valid driver's license and use of a personal vehicle
- Full-time, (37.5 hours/week)
- Benefits Eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.