*Internal Applicants Only*
Provide short term support to the Intake and Access team while honing your clinical skills via assessments, recommendations and referrals! This is a great opportunity to grow your knowledge of services in the Chittenden County while being trained to work across all client populations regardless of age or diagnosis.
Hone your clinical skills by providing an initial co-occurring mental health and substance use assessment for clients entering our organization. In this role you will meet with the client to assess, diagnose, determine needs and offer recommendations and referrals to appropriate services. In this position you will be part of a connected and supportive team that works together to get services to clients.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.