First Call for Chittenden County is Howard Center's emergency services program serving youth and adults in Chittenden County regardless of age or diagnosis. A Substitute Crisis Clinician covers shifts due to vacancies and planned/unplanned time off and has the full responsibilities of a Crisis Clinician.
Effective January 1, 2016, Vermont regulation mandates that individuals who are on the Roster of Nonlicensed Noncertified Psychotherapists, through the Office of Professional Regulation, must be actively working towards professional licensure and be fully licensed within 5 years of Roster date of issue. This rule does not apply to First Call for Chittenden County.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.