Howard Center is seeking a creative and passionate licensed
Clinician, RN or LADC Program Manager for ACT1/Bridge, our local social detox
and public inebriate program. In the heart of Burlington, VT this position
provides clinical and administrative oversight to two co-located substance
use social detox and sobering programs. As part of the Howard Center crisis
continuum of services, this position is supported by a clinical supervisor
on-site and partners closely with University of Vermont Medical Center.
The schedule is typical business hours, with no regularly
scheduled nights or weekends.
- Oversight of and training staff on CINA/CIWA/withdrawal, medication oversight and admission/discharge criteria.
- Review program admissions and screenings to assess for safety, medical and social barriers.
- Staff management including recruitment, hiring, performance management and evaluation.
- Staff training and clinical supervision.
- Oversight of program operations including scheduling and adequate staffing coverage.
- Participation in after-hours supervisor on-call coverage, rotating among other leaders.
- Compliance and contract management including reporting and following all applicable regulations.
- Utilization management, regular reporting and outcomes development with some administrative/data support.
- Ensure quality coordination of services, standard of care, and staff skill development and competency.
- Intra-agency and community partnership liaison relationships and collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree with LADC or Registered Nurse License OR
- Master's degree with LICSW, LCMHC, or Licensed psychologist Master's.
- 5 years' work experience in substance use/addictions behavioral health field.
- 3 years' supervisory/management experience.
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Benefits Eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery
is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of
color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY.
Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.