"We value the many contributions of our staff, and we recognize that every person, every job, contributes to the well-being of the children, adults, and families we serve. I hope you will consider joining one of our many teams to make a difference in the lives of so many of our neighbors and community members."-Bob Bick, Chief Executive Officer
Click the link below to learn how Howard Center helps change lives:
Senior Clinical Manager
Provide clinical oversight and consultation for Long Term
Supports and Services (LTSS). Implement policies and practices related to
client care with developmental disability and mental health challenges.
Facilitate appropriate and effective clinical interventions. Provide oversight,
training, consultation, treatment and support planning for staff and clients.
- Provide clinical
consultation around complex care plans
- Maintain the oversight
for best practice with training needs for staff
- Ensure staff and clients
receive necessary trainings.
- Provide oversight of
external Clinical Contracts.
- Acts as the liaison for
Critical Incident Review and Reporting
- Attend the Local Funding
Committee meetings as the clinical representative
- Attend weekly Management
- Facilitate Licensing
- Provide supervision for
Clinical Support Roles
- Master's Degree
- LMHC or Clinical License in Social Work or Psychology
- Five years of clinical supervision experience
- Eight to ten years of related work experience
- Valid driver's license and use of a personal vehicle
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- Annual salary starting at $72,238
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with 80% agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families (pro-rated for part time). This Point of Service Plan features no deductible.
- Two Dental options through Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Employer 401(k) contributions
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Medical & Childcare Flexible Spending Account
- Childcare Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
- Employee referral and sign on bonus is subject to Howard Center policy.
Our Values: Clients are at the heart of our decision making. We are committed to individual and collective well-being and success. We are responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We are steadfast in our practice and pursuit of excellence.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy