Provide treatment for
adolescent males who have engaged in sexually harmful behaviors.
The Park Street program is
a family centered, trauma informed residential treatment program located
in Rutland, VT.
- Develop healthy, therapeutic relationships with
- Coordinate/implement behavior plans
- Assess/adjust the milieu to ensure proper
supervision and crisis management
- Communication and Documentation of treatment progress
- Provide supervision, modeling healthy interactions
- Responding safely to crisis
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year combination of skills, experience and or
- Valid driver's License and use of a personal
- Cover open shifts (day, evening, weekends, awake
- $18.37 hourly rate
Click the link
below to hear from Individuals currently in this role:
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness
groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace
wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym
memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance,
Howard Center is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service
delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities,
people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.