Supervision of community-based
programs for individuals with developmental disabilities and/or mental health
needs that receive supportive services.
- Completes nursing assessments, contributes to
interdisciplinary care planning, and evaluates progress to ensure
- Reconciles medications, obtains orders, and oversees
medical documentation to ensure adherence to internal policies and
procedures as well as state regulations
- Provides medication and health care education to
clinicians and staff
- Provides support to psychiatry providers, including
medication refill requests and prior authorizations
- Contributes to the development of protocols,
procedures, client education, and training
- Participates in peer review, quality assurance, and
other committees as related to promoting client's health and wellbeing.
- Associate degree
- State of Vermont License: Registered Nurse
- 1-2 years of nursing experience
- Capable in the use of applicable computer software
including electronic medical records and basic Microsoft products.
- This is a substitute position- hours and schedule will
- Exempt position
- Union eligible position
Click the link
below to hear from Individuals currently in this role:
Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses
through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME
including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness
incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses:
discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes,
auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service
delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities,
people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.