Interested in trauma treatment and psychiatric care? Join the Crisis Stabilization team at the Jarrett House.
The Jarrett House is a staff-secure residential home in Burlington serving Vermont children ages 5-13, who are experiencing an acute mental health emergency.
Sub - Interventionists cover open shifts (day, evening, weekends, awake overnights) due to vacancies and planned/unplanned time off. Maintain a healthy living environment by providing supervision, modeling healthy interactions, and responding safely to crisis. Consider this position if you hold a High School Degree, and have experience working with children with emotional/behavioral challenges.
Click the link below to hear from Individuals currently in this role:
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.