“We value the many contributions of our staff, and we recognize that every person, every job, contributes to the well-being of the children, adults, and families we serve. I hope you will consider joining one of our many teams to make a difference in the lives of so many of our neighbors and community members.”
-Bob Bick, Chief Executive Officer
Sub - Crisis Clinician - First Call For Chittenden County:
Provide services for youth and adults at the Howard Center's Chittenden County Emergency Services Program, regardless of age or diagnosis.
A Substitute Crisis Clinician covers shifts due to vacancies and planned/unplanned time off and has the full responsibilities of a Crisis Clinician.
Effective January 1, 2016, Vermont regulation mandates that individuals who are on the Roster of Nonlicensed Noncertified Psychotherapists, through the Office of Professional Regulation, must be actively working towards professional licensure and be fully licensed within 5 years of Roster date of issue. This rule does not apply to First Call for Chittenden County.
Employee Assistance Program
• Employee referral program with financial payment
• Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
• Retirement through 401(k)
• Award-winning workplace wellness program including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
• Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Our Values: Clients are at the heart of our decision making. We are committed to individual and collective well-being and success. We are responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We are steadfast in our practice and pursuit of excellence.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.