Provide essential services to adults living with substance use disorders at this fast-paced, 24/7, short term social detox and crisis stabilization program. This is a great learning opportunity for someone interested in the field of substance use. Sub - Clinicians cover open shifts due to vacancies and planned/unplanned time off.
Successful candidates possess excellent written, listening, and communication skills. Individuals with lived experience in substance use and the recovery community are encouraged to apply.
- Monitor clients' well-being, including level of risk, medical conditions, mental status and /or withdrawal status.
- Provide screenings for incapacitation due to alcohol
- Provide short term case management and referrals to appropriate levels of care
- Serve as a point of contact for potential clients, their family members,
and other community providers
- Collect, document, and assess information from clients and explain
various treatment options and specific services to match their needs
- Hours vary weekly
Click the link below to hear from Individuals currently in this role:https://youtu.be/vrncbxAieZ0
Perks & Benefits
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!