Residential Manager - Developmental Services
Provide supervision to residential staff, oversees implementation of the identified supports outlined in Individual Support Agreement, and monitor the budget.
- Recruit, train, and supervise staff
- Participate in development and implementation of Individual Support Agreements
- Develop intervention and behavioral support strategies to support clients' and community safety, and the physical wellbeing of clients
- Provide evening and weekend on-call support in a team rotation
- Abide by Medicaid, state, and federal laws
- Monitor budgets
- Qualified Developmental Disability Professional
- Six years' experience in human services or combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skill has been acquired
- Valid driver's License, use of a personal vehicle, and an acceptable driving record
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- Annual salary starting at $47,643
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with 80% agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families (pro-rated for part time). This Point of Service Plan features no deductible.
- Two Dental options through Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Employer 401(k) contributions
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Medical & Childcare Flexible Spending Account
- Childcare Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
- Employee referral and sign on bonus is subject to Howard Center policy.
Our Values: Clients are at the heart of our decision making. We are committed to individual and collective well-being and success. We are responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We are steadfast in our practice and pursuit of excellence.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.