Come join Vermont's globally recognized opiate treatment program at the Chittenden Clinic in South Burlington. You will work under Vermont's opiate use disorder expert, Dr. John Brooklyn, who incorporates new and innovative methods of treatment into daily practice.
We are seeking a full-time registered nurse who will be responsible for safely dispensing methadone and buprenorphine products while maintaining all nursing dispensary operations. We are willing to train recent grads or continue growing experienced nursing professionals.
- Career growth potential into Head Nurse and other supervisory positions.
- Week day hours: 5:45am - 2:15pm, Weekend hours: 7am - 12pm
- No evening shifts or night shifts
- No on-call expectations
- Consistently safe staffing ratios
- Warm, friendly, supportive, and motivated team of co-workers
- Minimum of Associates degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse License
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks & Benefits:
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increases with years of service)
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Delta dental
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial incentive
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
*Our program includes wrap around services for all of our patients. Come help us make a difference in the lives of those struggling with addiction.Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.