The Recruiter - Talent Consultant will partner with hiring supervisors to support full life cycle recruiting and hiring processes and support effective on boarding and off boarding of employees. This role is responsible for promoting Howard Center and its programs by participating in Agency-wide recruitment initiatives, social media use, and the development of promotional recruiting content and materials. Role will also support in data collection and reporting on recruitment benchmarks, and rotate in leading Agency Orientation. **This is a hybrid position that requires remote and in office work**
- Develop recruiting strategies with hiring manager to attract and source qualified applicants.
- Partner with supervisors to develop and update job descriptions.
- Manage ATS including applicant progress and vacancy postings on careers pages and external sites.
- Maintain relationships and act as point of contact with individuals, colleges, universities, professional organizations, and other community resources.
- Lead agency orientation and I-9 completion of new hires.
- Support the design and development of promotional materials including print, radio, television, and internet media
- Develop and participate in presentations, open houses, expos, job fairs, and other relevant community events and establish, maintain and extend relationships to build and leverage a diverse pool of quality applicants.
- Maintain relationships and systems for communicating regularly with supervisors who have recruitment needs.
- Full-time position (37.5 hours/week)
- This is a hybrid position (partially remote)
- Benefits eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.