Ensure that patients receive appropriate medical care as a part of their treatment while adhering to regulatory requirements. Responsibilities include patient care, administrative leadership and on-call rotation.
- Assess individual patient needs and provide treatment per NP
protocols in collaboration with treatment team
- Coordinate patient care with outside providers
- Perform indirect care (phone calls, conferences with other members
of the team)
- Implement, evaluate, and develop nursing policies
- Rotate on-call coverage
- Attend meetings as applicable
- Master's degree
- Five years of experience
- Medical Licensure: RN,
- Certifications: Nurse practitioner, Physician's Assistant, ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- This is a full time, benefit-eligible position
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.