This supervisory position
provides leadership for several residential programs and for Community Support
Program (CSP) staff and functions. This position will oversee 3 residential
programs and will supervise life skills educators and interns in the Community
Support Program. Consider this position if you have a Masters degree and are license/license eligible.
- Provide direct oversight of residential programs
- Recruit and train residential staff and life skills educators
- Provide administrative and clinical supervision of staff
- Provide direct services to a small caseload
- Provide assessment services via the CSP intake process
- Provide after hours on call coverage on a rotating basis
Master's Degree in a Human Services related field
- Licensure is preferred
- Non-licensed Clinicians must be on the Vermont State Roster of Non licensed, Non certified Psychotherapists
- Minimum of 1-3 years of supervisory experience with a mental health population
- De-escalation skills
- Valid driver's license and use of a personal vehicle
Licensing Requirement Notice
Vermont regulation mandates that if you do not hold a valid clinical license then you must added to the Roster of Nonlicensed & Noncertified Psychotherapists before you can be hired for work in this position. If you are not yet on the Roster, please begin the process immediately to avoid delay in hiring. Note this process may take 3-5 days for in-state applications and up to several weeks for out-of-state applications. Instructions can be found on the website for the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation.
- This is a full time
- This is an exempt position
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.