**$500 Sign on Bonus for full time (40 hour positions) and $250 Sign on Bonus for part time (20 hour positions)**
Offer specialized clinical support and therapeutic opportunities in the community to multiple clients each week who possess a range of developmental disabilities and significantly challenging behavioral or psychiatric issues. Develop a clear assessment of the individual's strengths and basic needs, such as social functioning, to inform treatment interventions included in the support agreement.
Click the link below to hear from Individuals currently in this role:
|Perks & Benefits:|
• Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
• Delta dental
• Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
• Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
• Life insurance
• Flexible spending account
• Childcare stipend
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee referral program with financial payment
• Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
• Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
• Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.