Purchase and maintain adequate inventory levels, and
distribution of supplies and PPE for all of the agency's sites and programs.
The Administrative Coordinator works closely with client services customers and the
Facilities team to assess and forecast supply needs, manage logistics,
and meet the agency's needs for items that contribute to the safety and health
of staff and clients during the pandemic.
Ideal candidate will have experience in purchasing and/or supply chain management roles along with proficiency using Microsoft products and other applications.
Establish working relationships with programs to understand varying program requirements for Covid-related supplies such as cleaning and disinfecting materials, and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Anticipate and prepare for interruptions in supply chain, strategically developing the agency's stockpile with safe and effective materials
- Research the marketplace to source requested materials at competitive prices
Cultivate supplier relationships, including managing RFPs and vendor contracts
- Place orders, track shipments, coordinate delivery and update documentation regarding incoming supplies
- Receive and store products
- Receive, pack, and deliver supplies for sites and programs to agency locations
- Manage the on-site distribution center
- Identify process inefficiencies, recommending changes to leadership as needed
- Report supply levels and inventory on a weekly basis to Director of Administrative Services
tracking data to enable real-time cross-team collaboration
regularly with leadership regarding supply status.
- A combination of skills, administrative experience and/or training
- Valid driver's license
- On-site availability
- This is a temporary position
- This is a non-exempt position
- This position is not benefit-eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review.