"We value the many contributions of our staff, and we recognize that every person, every job, contributes to the well-being of the children, adults, and families we serve. I hope you will consider joining one of our many teams to make a difference in the lives of so many of our neighbors and community members."-Bob Bick, Chief Executive Officer
Interventionist- Autism- Floating
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY - Provide substitute coverage or additional coverage for staff during absences and provide back-up pager coverage. Respond flexibly to program needs and coordinate scheduling when needed.
The Autism Spectrum Program (ASP) provides support services to individuals ages 2-21 with an autism spectrum disorder. Services are provided in home, school, and community settings and target teaching essential skills including social communication, adaptive behavior, daily living and functional learning skills. The ASP also provides consultation and training services regarding autism and evidence based interventions.
Provide 1:1 support to children in home, school, and community based settings. Receive comprehensive training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) as well as excellent supervision.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 20 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.