$1000 Sign On Bonus
Seeking an individual with a passion for working with youth to join the Transition House.
The Transition House is a 4-bed residential treatment program in Essex, VT. The goal of the work is to promote and support successful transitions for adolescent males, back into their communities.
Become a teacher, mentor, mediator and life coach to our residents, while developing therapeutic relationships and modeling healthy life skills. This position comes with valuable supervision and training and the opportunity for professional growth within the agency. Consider this position if you have a Bachelors Degree and use of a personal vehicle with a clean driving record. Full time schedule will include one weekend day and one asleep overnight.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for part-time positions
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.