$1000 Sign On Bonus
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to work with a deaf child in an elementary public school setting. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Bachelors-level provider to expand their skills in the fields of education, applied behavior analysis, mental health treatment, and ASL communication!
While working with this student, you will implement school-based services integrating behavior reduction procedures, functional life skills, recording data and managing aggressive behaviors due to student's struggles related to communication, physical limitations, and developmental disabilities. You will also participate in personal care needs including toileting assistance.
Consider this position if you have a Bachelors Degree and use of a personal vehicle with a clean driving record. Successful candidate will be able to manage toileting and minor medical procedures, implement behavior plans/interventions and provide instruction using adapted materials and methods. And have the flexibility to work with other students if/when assigned.
Click the link below to hear from individuals currently in this role:
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.