$1000 Sign On Bonus
We have an opening for a dynamic individual on our Enhanced Family Treatment (EFT) Team. Enhanced Family Treatment offers a high level of individualized, trauma-informed and family-friendly mental health care.
Interventionists provide a broad spectrum of community-based services designed to educate and guide skill development for caregivers and children to re-mediate the effects of trauma, overcome skill deficits and promote healthy normative development. Interventionists receive comprehensive training in community mental health as well as excellent supervision. To be considered for this Interventionist position, you must have a Bachelors Degree and a reliable vehicle with an acceptable driving history.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.