The Autism Spectrum Program (ASP) provides support services to individuals ages 2-21 with an autism spectrum disorder. Services are provided in home, school, and community settings and target teaching essential skills including social communication, adaptive behavior, daily living and functional learning skills. The ASP also provides consultation and training services regarding autism and evidence based interventions.
Interventionists provide 1:1 support to children in home, school, and community based settings. Interventionists receive comprehensive training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) as well as excellent supervision. To be considered for this position, you must have a reliable vehicle with an acceptable driving history.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid
premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for part-time positions working 16 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.