The DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) skills leader have a goal to improve skills in emotional and crisis management, improve functioning, increase social skills, decrease symptomology and increase overall wellbeing. Skills leader work with groups, individuals and other leaders to provide high quality training in techniques as well as clinical consultation to agency staff and community partners.
Ideal candidates are trauma-informed, flexible, competent clinical writers, and computer literate. Position provides high quality supervision, continuing education, and membership on a dynamic team.
Perks & Benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee referral program with financial payment
• Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
• Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
• Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.