$1000 Sign On Bonus
Provide both routine and complex maintenance support services to multiple sites throughout the state. This job is accountable for accomplishing tasks in the building trades including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, HVAC, equipment servicing, risk management , and relocation. Maintenance technicians supervise and coordinate subcontractor and vendor activity agency wide. They identify, correct and monitor safety and health standards in order to facilitate a hazard free environment for staff and clients. This job provides appropriate physical plant training and instruction regarding building operations to all staff. In addition, this position must be available on a rotating basis to provide 24 hour emergency response.
- Provide routine and complex maintenance support services and accomplish tasks in the building trades.
- Supervise and coordinate subcontractors and vendors.
- Participate in Risk Management; and identify, correct and monitor safety and health standards.
- Coordinate and implement moves.
- Move and set up computer and phones for IT.
- Provide training and instruction regarding building operations and provide 24 hour emergency response.
- Three year's of experience in construction and building
- Valid driver's license and driving documentation
- Full-time (40 hours)
- Benefits Eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy