Environmental Services Technician
Ensure a safe and clean
environment for Howard Center employees and clients.
- Variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping,
mopping, dusting, and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no
- Notify supervisors of any damages, deficits,
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety
and be aware of any company-related practices.
- Valid driver's License, and use of a personal vehicle
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a
high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Work quickly without compromising quality
- Full time position (40 hours/week)
- Benefits eligible position
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate to
- 36 paid days off
- 401k with up to 8% employer contribution
- Excellent Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Childcare stipend
*All sign on bonuses are
exclusively offered to external staff and internal staff are not eligible.
*All referral bonuses
are exclusively offered to internal staff and external applicants are not
Howard Center is proud
to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service
delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities,
people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY.
Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.