Teach a ten hour risk reduction Prime for Life curriculum to individuals with impaired driving offenses. Howard Center offers the Vermont State approved Impaired Driver Rehabilitation Program (IDRP) classes for individuals who have had their license suspended because of an impaired driving violation. This program consists of either a two day intensive weekend or a four evening monthly option.
Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.