INTERNAL ONLY -This position is a part of the Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) consultation team and will co-facilitate weekly DBT skills groups for individuals with intellectual disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Seeking candidates familiar with DBT and who have skills in teaching/managing group settings.
Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.