assignment (July '21-February '22) supports the Long Term Support and
Services (LTSS) Programs. This position requires a high degree of collaboration
and coordination with colleagues across the agency in business operations and
clinical roles to provide efficient and effective administrative supports.
Approachable and organized individuals with a can-do attitude and experience
using the Microsoft Office Suite (esp. Excel) will thrive in this role.
- Manages a variety of program-specific operations; communicating frequently with colleagues and business units.
organized records and a working knowledge of current agency policy and
data entry, manages databases, and generates reports as required.
financial operations- purchasing and contract workflows, invoice
excellent customer service to internal and external customers
scheduling, technology setup, and day-of-meeting supports for recurring
and special events as needed.
coverage, mail and copy center support.
least 2 years of administrative experience
valid driver's license and personal transportation
- This is a Cont-Temp position
- This is a non-exempt position
- This position is not benefit-eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review.