Leadership position with excellent professional development opportunities!
Provide administrative and clinical supervision and ensure that adequate case management services are provided to persons with major
- Provide administrative and clinical supervision
- Provide direct services to a small caseload
- Recruit and train staff/interns
- Coordinate the intake process into case management services, determining eligibility, triage of such cases, and initial treatment planning
- Lead trainings
- Provide direct service backup and augmentation as needed to team cases as well as shared responsibility for coverage across teams.
- Master's degree
- Three years of direct services to persons with similar needs as those served in CSP
- Valid driver's license and use of a personal vehicl
- On the roster of Non-licensed Non-certified Psychotherapists
Licensing Requirement Notice:
Vermont regulation mandates that if you do not hold a valid license then you must be on the Roster of Non-licensed & Noncertified Psychotherapists before you can be hired for work in this position. If you are not yet on the Roster, please begin the process immediately to avoid delay in hiring. Note this process may take 3-5 days for in-state applications and up to several weeks for out-of-state applications. Instructions can be found on the website for the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation.
- Full-time position (37.5 hours/week)
- This is an exempt position
- Benefits eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.