Provide counseling services to children, adolescents, and families in a clinic or a school setting to improve functioning, decrease symptomology and increase overall well being.
Children's Outpatient Services offers individual, family, couples, group and play therapy. The Outpatient team offers an array of comprehensive array of general mental health and specialty services including psychosexual assessment and evaluations.
Consider this position if you have a Masters degree and are on the Vermont licensure track in a mental health related field. Ideal candidates are trauma-informed, flexible, competent clinical writers, and computer literate. Multicultural candidates strongly encouraged to apply. Position provides high quality supervision, continuing education, and membership on a mature and dynamic outpatient team.
Licensing Requirement Notice
Vermont regulation mandates that if you do not hold a valid license required for this position then you must be on the Roster of Nonlicensed & Noncertified Psychotherapists before you can be hired for work in this position. If you are not yet on the Roster, please begin the process immediately to avoid delay in hiring. Note this process may take 3-5 days for in-state applications and up to several weeks for out-of-state applications. Instructions can be found on the website for the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!