Join an exciting new program! Access & Intake is an integrated and centralized intake for Howard Center. Its purpose is to provide centralized, seamless, and easy access to high quality services and resources at Howard Center.
Provide initial assessment complete with recommendations and referrals to appropriate services. The Clinician is trained to work across all client populations regardless of age or diagnosis. Consider this position if you have a Master's Degree, a valid driver's license and use of a personal vehicle and are licensed/license-eligible.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!