The Clinical Supervisor operates as part of a multi-disciplinary team, which includes medical, nursing, case managers, lab techs and security, in a fast paced environment. This individual supervises staff/interns and provides counseling and health home services to people who are dependent on opioids.
The Chittenden Clinic is a large Opioid Treatment Program in Chittenden County, serving 1,000 patients. Our Medical Director, John Brooklyn, is a 2019 recipient of the Nyswander-Dole award for his contribution to the field of OUD treatment. We have a harm reduction orientation, use evidence-based interventions, and have a dedicated group of professionals using an inter-disciplinary team approach to client care.
- Supervises staff and interns
- Provides evidenced-based counseling to individuals participating in Medication Assisted Treatment
- Coordinates patients' care and provision of other health home services
- Assists in developing policy and procedure related to patient care and the smooth operation of the clinic
- Keeps accurate and timely records
- Participates in clinical and team meetings and may be called upon to assist with presentations and outreach efforts
- Master's degree in a related field
- Clinical license required, Vermont license eligible (Licensed as a Drug & Alcohol Counselor for one year)
- One year of experience with substance abuse counseling
- One year or more of Medication Assisted Treatment experience
- Full time (37.5 hours/week)
- Benefits eligible
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial incentive
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.