Provide clinical and administrative oversight to the ASSIST crisis stabilization program serving adults in crisis.
ASSIST is a residential setting for adults needing crisis respite and stabilization services and can serve up to 6 adults at a time. A hospital diversion program, ASSIST is staffed 24/7/365 and supports adults as they transition from inpatient to outpatient services or stabilize from personal crises.
- Master's degree
- Three years of professional experience, and demonstrated ability to de-escalate crisis situations
- One year of supervisory experience
- Valid driver's license and use of a personal vehicle
- This is a full-time position
- This is an exempt position
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service)
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial incentive
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy