The Clinical Supervisor is a newly developed senior supervisory position in Outpatient Services. This Clinical Supervisor will work within our Out Patient program working primarily with our developmental services population. This role provides supervision to clinicians providing individual and group therapy. In addition, the Clinical Supervisor provides direct clinical services and completes administrative responsibilities such as hiring, reporting and supervising clinicians.
Effective January 1, 2016, Vermont regulation mandates that individuals who are on the Roster of Nonlicensed Noncertified Psychotherapists, through the Office of Professional Regulation, must be actively working towards professional licensure and be fully licensed within 5 years of Roster date of issue. This rule does not apply to First Call for Chittenden County.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid
premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.