Centerpoint's Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services is seeking a multi-talented, creative, and dynamic Clinician to join our team. Our new clinician will provide individual counseling, group facilitation, family therapy & support, and assessment services for adolescents, young adults, and their parents & caregivers struggling with a range of complex issues.
Eligible candidates for this position are Vermont licensed or license-tracked (Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology, or Alcohol/Drug Counseling) and are highly skilled in working with youth and families. Our best candidates are committed to creativity and innovation in substance abuse and mental health treatment, excellent multidisciplinary collaborators, and whole health & wellness-oriented.
Licensing Requirement Notice
Vermont regulation mandates that if you do not hold a valid license then you must be on the Roster of Nonlicensed & Noncertified Psychotherapists before you can be hired for work in this position. If you are not yet on the Roster, please begin the process immediately to avoid delay in hiring. Note this process may take 3-5 days for in-state applications and up to several weeks for out-of-state applications. Instructions can be found on the website for the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation.
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid
premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.