"We value the many contributions of our staff, and we recognize that every person, every job, contributes to the well-being of the children, adults, and families we serve. I hope you will consider joining one of our many teams to make a difference in the lives of so many of our neighbors and community members."-Bob Bick, Chief Executive Officer
Click the link below to learn how Howard Center helps change lives:
Care Coordinators support families and client teams by conducting regular meetings, initiating contact, attending home visits and team meetings, and managing a client's team of support. This role is responsible for ongoing documentation as well as development and review of annual service and support plans.
- Provide a broad spectrum of services to children and adults with an intellectual disability, autism spectrum disorder or an emotional/behavioral challenge
- Per individual design, assist individuals and team members in identifying, procuring and sustaining needed supports to ensure their ability to continue living with clients being served
- Timely and accurate documentation for service rendered, needs assessments, referrals, etc
- Bachelors degree in a field that allows for consideration as Q.D.D.P. (Qualified Developmental Disability Professional)
- 2 years' experience in human services or combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skill has been acquired
- Valid driver's License, and use of a personal vehicle
- Full Time
- Annual salary starting salary at $42,921
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with 80% agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families (pro-rated for part time). This Point of Service Plan features no deductible.
- Two Dental options through Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Employer 401(k) contributions
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Medical & Childcare Flexible Spending Account
- Childcare Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
- Employee referral and sign on bonus is subject to Howard Center policy.
Our Values: Clients are at the heart of our decision making. We are committed to individual and collective well-being and success. We are responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We are steadfast in our practice and pursuit of excellence.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color, LGBTQIA and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.